Prunus mexicana - Mexican
Plum - Tree
Prunus serotina var. eximia
- Escarpment Black Cherry - Tree
Raphiolepis X 'Majestic'
- 'Majestic' India Hawthorn
Garden Rose Varieties
Rosa chinensis - China Rose
Rosa chinensis 'Cramoisi
Superieur' - 'Cramoisi Superieur' China Rose - Shrub
Rosa chinensis 'Louis Philippe'
- 'Louis Philippe' China Rose - Shrub
Rosa chinensis 'Minima' -
'Highway 290 Pink Buttons' China Rose - Dwarf Shrub
Rosa chinensis 'Martha Gonzalez'
- 'Martha Gonzalez' China Rose - Dwarf Shrub
Rosa chinensis 'Mutabilis'
- The Butterfly Rose - Shrub
Rosa chinensis 'Old Blush'
- 'Old Blush' China Rose - Shrub
Rosa chinensis 'Climbing
Old Blush' - 'Climbing Old Blush' China Rose - Shrub
Rosa chinensis 'Viridis'
- Green China Rose - Shrub
Rosa X polyantha 'Marie Daly'
- 'Marie Daly' Polyantha Rose - Dwarf Shrub - This 1999 introduction is
a pink-flowered mutation of Rosa X polyantha 'Marie Pavie'. It was
propagated by Greg Grant from a plant found in his mother's back yard in
Arcadia, Texas and named for the late Marie Daly, whose yard he mowed when
he was growing up. The blooms are fragrant and tend to be a darker
shade of pink in cool weather. The flowers also fade as they age.
These cutting-grown plants are sold on their own roots. They are
usually thornless and any thorny shoots should be removed completely and
discarded. It was Introduced by King’s Nursery and is a TAMU/CEMAP
promotion in 2003.
Rosa X polyantha 'Marie Pavie'
- 'Marie Pavie' Polyantha Rose - Dwarf Shrub
Rosa X 'Caldwell Pink' -
'Caldwell Pink' Rose - Shrub
Rosa X 'Cecile Brunner' -
The Sweetheart Rose - Shrub
Rosa X 'Mrs. Dudley Cross'
- 'Mrs. Dudley Cross' Tea Rose - Shrub